Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Gallery: Long Beach Swap Meet, January 10, 2010

Re: Photo Gallery: Long Beach Swap Meet, January 10, 2010

I've been seeing more and more sbc's with different make valve covers on them, including Y blocks, Olds Rockets, Mopar engines.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

do you remember the asking price for that commander wagon with the retractable roof ? and that 59 elco on supremes is f'n sweet
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR
        do you remember the asking price for that commander wagon with the retractable roof ? and that 59 elco on supremes is f'n sweet
        Many cars in that lot aren't for sale. For the same $8 walk in entry fee, you can park your old car in the car show/corral lot. Much less walking that way. It's where I park.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Hey Chad that roadster pickup is powered by an old 270 Offy racing engine has been around a long time , was featured in HOTROD in the late 80's early 90's I think. Send T-shirt in black please ;D

Comment

:D :D :D :D I was just starting to write a response saying "Sorry dude but Corey beat you to the punch", when I pulled my brain out of my ass and realized it was you. LOL

Yes, you are correct! Now you are going to have three BangShift shirts. I'll get it out this week.

Good job dude.

FYI, Corey (starterguy) sent me an email at 5pm with all the info. He was on it. And I just sent shirts to him last week!

"A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Working...
            X