Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snow Performance Intros Cool Water/Methanol Injection for Muscle Cars, Gives Us News On A Cool Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Performance Intros Cool Water/Methanol Injection for Muscle Cars, Gives Us News On A Cool Project

Re: Snow Performance Intros Cool Water/Methanol Injection for Muscle Cars, Gives Us News On A Cool P

Definitely worth checking out, I'm a fan of their products. We used a kit on my T-Bird Super Coupe when switching out the stock Eaton M90 for a modded unit by Magnum Powers that was going to get run at 20% OD. With the Snow kit spraying plain windshield washer fluid, we were able to run another 8 degrees of timing, and that added about 35 rwhp on a Mustang dyno.

If my plans to supercharge the VW happen in the future, a Snow kit will probably be on the shopping list again.

cheers
    Ed N.
    Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
    07 Mustang GT with some stuff
    88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Re: Snow Performance Intros Cool Water/Methanol Injection for Muscle Cars, Gives Us News On A Cool P

Edelbrock sold this when? BUELLER? BUELLER?
      I made mine with spare parts and still have it on my 454 suburban, run it on windshield wash fluid.
      atomizer nozzles are cheap at GRAINGER.

Comment

BRIAN..
        I think to need to talk to that matt snow again.
        how do they get an extra 7 points of octane with the use of only water?????????????????????????????

Comment

I hope there is an upgrade available to get rid of that Pep Boys universal overflow tank.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X