Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal Ban Lifted, Pennsylvania's Flashlight Drags Will Be Back On

Re: Federal Ban Lifted, Pennsylvania's Flashlight Drags Will Be Back On

Good work, the flashlight drags are a lot of fun!
    Still plays with trucks....

Comment

I was just rereading the Feb '08 HRM with the article about the PA flashlight drags. Man that issue had a lot of stuff in it.
      Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

You need to review your wording in the statement "A federal rule that required aircraft-only use of airport runways that had been upgraded or repaired with federal funds has been rescinded" because that is NOT what the article says. It says that stupid was revealed and Greene County is exempt because they did not use federal funds. I've been in the middle of one of these BS FAA messes, I kinda know what the deal is. You can't argue with the FAA - unless you have money and pull, then they will gladly go piss on someone else. Or maybe FedEx paid for the upkeep at Burke Lakefront.

Comment

Hey look, I'm quoting my own story.

"It took a couple members of congress and a year to get everyting sorted out, but Greene County Airport, which has never taken federal money, does not have to follow the junk rules, so the drags are back in business! When a schedule is announced, we'll keep you posted. "

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
          X