Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krikey: Aukland, New Zealand Racer Charged $25K For Doing a Burnout

Re: Krikey: Aukland, New Zealand Racer Charged $25K For Doing a Burnout

I don't see the destruction, unless it actually did tear up the asphalt I don't see what the big deal is. I don't understand why people get so pissed off when someone does a burnout.

Comment

I'm wondering if the real damage was done when he got someone to "clean it up". If they used the wrong stuff it could destroy the asphalt.

Comment

"They are are not the actions you would expect from someone involved with racing," she said. LMAO! :D

Comment

Originally posted by moparmaniac07
          I don't see the destruction, unless it actually did tear up the asphalt I don't see what the big deal is. I don't understand why people get so pissed off when someone does a burnout.
          Price an asphalt parking lot, you'll get pissed when somebody squirrels around on it too. A good patch job on a small lot will run $40~$50,000. To redo the about 2 acre parking lot at our track, prices are in the $300,000+ range.

Comment

Aha- one must always resist when being egged on by associates. However, if this guy's associate used the chicken-clucking tactic he should have KNOWN something was not right. BTW, is it too late to change my user name to petrol_head?

Comment

Working...
            X