Tough Times: W.J and K.J to Start 2010 NHRA Season Without Primary Sposors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough Times: W.J and K.J to Start 2010 NHRA Season Without Primary Sposors

Re: Tough Times: W.J and K.J to Start 2010 NHRA Season Without Primary Sposors

Well, it sucks to run GM right now.
    Now Ford is back in the game, maybe they'll be back in the winners circle.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax
      Well, it sucks to run GM right now.
      Now Ford is back in the game, maybe they'll be back in the winners circle.
      ya maybe ..
      I might win the lotto too

Comment

Larry Morgan ran 6.54/209 the other day...I think those Mustangs are going to be players.

*EDIT*

In looking at the runs made by GA/AJ and others, they are all within a hunny and the mph is about dead nuts even.

My money says that Morgan will be the hardest running car amongst the Mustangs. I just don't think anyone else has the experience and know how at Morgan's level yet.

I guess the even better news is that the new Avenger from mother Mope is competitive as well.

Brian
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

ya maybe .. I might win the lotto too
          Care to make a bet, or are ya willing to put up with several "told ya so's"?

Comment

Originally posted by studemax
            ya maybe .. I might win the lotto too
            Care to make a bet, or are ya willing to put up with several "told ya so's"?
            na, haven't read up on the fords so.. nope, I don't like going in blind, and why I don't do football cards

Comment

I love my Fords, but they need more engine builders like Bob Glidden.

Comment

I love my Fords, but they need more engine builders like Bob Glidden.
                Well, Glidden is building motors for Morgan - I'm sure they'll make plenty of power.

Ya know, WJ & Glidden are both equally adept at wringing the max from an engine.
                Glidden even tweaked some non-Ford programs during his "vacation" from drag racing.
                WJ should hop on the blue oval wagon and ply his trade to at least put some money in his pocket.

Comment

Glidden was the crew chief for Schumacher's Mopar backed pro stockers for a season or two. It didn't go well and I think that speaks more to the equipment than to Glidden.
                  That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Didn't Bob do some NASCAR stuff, too?

Comment

glidden is not building motors for larry morgan,and anderson went 6.51@210 mph so gm isn't dead ,i hope larry can do
                      good he can make some power needs someone to step up money wise so he can do more research

Comment

steve johns over at cagnazzi's can outbuild most of the pro stock field -jeggy will be very tough again this year - kb framers can outwork most of them too
                        cunningham had the new ford motor at pomona in november it was a fizzle - maybe allen johnson's dad can help em out as it is a carbon copy of the mopar new hemi pro stock motor

Comment

Missed this before.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy IMO..... :

Comment

Working...
                          X