Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horror Movie: Dodge Viper Loses Its Brakes While Going Full Bore on a Road Course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horror Movie: Dodge Viper Loses Its Brakes While Going Full Bore on a Road Course

Re: Horror Movie: Dodge Viper Loses Its Brakes While Going Full Bore on a Road Course

that'll buff out.

Comment

Re: Horror Movie: Dodge Viper Loses Its Brakes While Going Full Bore on a Road Course

OUCH!! Air bag worked. I wonder what the damage looks like. If I had been that instructor I think I would have had to consider a change of underwear after that excursion off of the track.

Comment

OUCH!!!! Dont Vipers have pretty good brakes??? Wonder what caused the failure??

Comment

must of lost the rears..
          cause hitt'n the brakes with no front would bring the rear around and not plow..
          a wide turn with locking up the e brake would've at least lessened the carnage..
          if that was a schools car.. the airbag should've been turned off..
          oh well... ebay one viber cheap

Comment

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Comment

Damn, that was a hard hit. Not surprised if the fronts locked, however...
              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z
                Damn, that was a hard hit. Not surprised if the fronts locked, however...
                does the viber have abs(don't know)
                and another question.. when an abs equipt car losses a half of the braking system .. does the abs fight you as you try to control the car..
                like if you lost the fronts and needed to turn (tight) and wanted to look up the rears to help it around..
                would it fight you for traction that you don't want???
                I think it does.. and is the reason more cars/trucks end up on their roof..
                as you go into a correction to miss a car on the hyway(lets say) and you hammer the brakes to slide the rear ,but instead the abs goes looking for traction and over you go..

Comment

Working...
                X