Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exclusive: Incredible Group of Ford Rods, Muscle, and Factory Race Cars Up For Private Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exclusive: Incredible Group of Ford Rods, Muscle, and Factory Race Cars Up For Private Sale

Re: Exclusive: Incredible Group of Ford Rods, Muscle, and Factory Race Cars Up For Private Sale

That is the same color as the Falcon my Mom had when I was in high school.
    Of course, the little six could only make a top speed of 69.
    This one would be better.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Re: Exclusive: Incredible Group of Ford Rods, Muscle, and Factory Race Cars Up For Private Sale

That's quite a collection of ford lover unobtainium!

we really really need a drooling smiley!
      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

nice...
        My dad might have anothe heart attact if he was in that room

Comment

Those prices seem fair for some of the coolest Ford shit on the planet.

If I could have my choice of 3...

The Thunderbolt
          The CJ Mustang
          The 63 1/2 Lightwieght

My head is spinning.
          Time Wasters...
          http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
          http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

I just ruined my pants......WOW.

Seth
            200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Want all....

Comment

I am normally not a huge Ford fan, but this "coolection" could turn a guy's head.......amazing

Comment

I'll go $1500 on the Falcon. No resale value on those guys, real hard to find parts. ;D

Good thing is - the money stash for the kitchen re-no is not anywhere big enough to even pay for the phone call for one of those. Groovy stuff!

Comment

I love the original 40 with the small block.... take 3" out of that stance, some red steelies..... perfect ;)

Comment

Way over priced!
                      These are prices from yester year. Have you been watching the actions? It is hard to reach to $100k mark any more these days. :'(

Comment

Working...
                      X