Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: A Tribute to the A-Team Van

Re: Video: A Tribute to the A-Team Van

You had Hulk pjs? My mother dragged me to the fabric store and had me pick out a plaid design for my homemade flannel nightwear. Needless to say I never invited my little buddies to an overnighter......and that damn A-Team theme is now stuck in my head

Comment

Did you notice the one at the start of the vid has a yellow rear licence plate? That's because its a clone built over here in the UK.

UK Journo

Comment

I bet Freiburger goes into conniptions when he sees how many Jeeps got wrecked in that show.
        Side note: look at the 1968 Impala convertible in the opening credits of the A Team, where BA turns around and gives a menacing look. Then look at the 68 Imp droptop in Scarface, when Tony tries to buy cocaine from the Colombians. Sure looks like the same car to me, very distinctive 4 holes in the spokes of the aftermarket steering wheel.

Comment

This summer you'll be able to see the van in action once again. This time hottie Jessica Biel will be riding along too.

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Brian,
            There is a clone of that van right down the street from Tube Chassis Designz. Saw it all summer in the Sullivans parking lot.......

Comment

Jon saw the item and sent me an e-mail saying the same thing this afternoon!

What the hell do they so at that Sullivan's place? I've seen a Maybach parked there before!
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I still have my A-team van toy from the 80s, granted it's painted white and no longer has BA/seat combo at the wheel but I still have it darn it! Strangely enough the toy has a bowtie and not the GMC lettering. Years later I picked up a short '75 Chevy van for $50 that used to belong to a local radio station, vantastic!. They still have its twin which is black.

Comment

That van was awesome and BA was always my favorite. Kept hoping he'd beat the crap out of Murdock in an episode at some point. I'd so Power Tour an A-team van, but it would have to be visually as close as the Family Truckster clone.
                  GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                    This summer you'll be able to see the van in action once again. This time hottie Jessica Biel will be riding along too.

She is my favorite thing to look at from Hollywood.

Comment

Probably my favorite wheels ever.
                      Cheap, slow, half-assed: Pick three

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                        Jon saw the item and sent me an e-mail saying the same thing this afternoon!

What the hell do they so at that Sullivan's place? I've seen a Maybach parked there before!
                        Jon sent me a couple of pictures of the A-Team van a few months ago... I'll see if I still have them.

EDIT --- I knew I kept everything for a reason!!

Check out KrazyFlake.com!! New pictures being added daily!!

http://www.krazyflake.com/gallery/index.php/

Comment

don't forget we had in the 80's
                          hammer..
                          spencer for hire (mustang)
                          hardcastle and mccormic ( some crazy little car)
                          BJ and the bear (big rigs)
                          and movies where the car was more of a player than most of the actors
                          but C.H.I.P'S has to have the alltime record of. trashing older cars..
                          every other week they show a freeway pile up or two.. with 20+ cars going into the land of totalled..

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
                            don't forget we had in the 80's
                            hammer..
                            spencer for hire (mustang)
                            hardcastle and mccormic ( some crazy little car)
                            BJ and the bear (big rigs)
                            and movies where the car was more of a player than most of the actors
                            but C.H.I.P'S has to have the alltime record of. trashing older cars..
                            every other week they show a freeway pile up or two.. with 20+ cars going into the land of totalled..
                            Now that I live here in LA, I like watching those old shows to see if I recognize where they shot it. I saw a car chase on Hunter that was shot right on my street.
                            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X