Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Parting Shift: Jerico 4-Speed Action at Greer Dragway

Re: The Parting Shift: Jerico 4-Speed Action at Greer Dragway

Those were the good ole days, that appear to be long gone.
    It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

Crazy to say, but that's a really recent video!
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

That was a good one! No Firesuit, No Gloves and wearing a T shirt, sign me up, I'm on my way to Greer!

Comment

I sooooo want a Jerico with a Long shifter. Sweet video Bruab.

For some gearbangin' action, try Islands Dragway in NJ. They have an all stick class but, it can't be a planetary(Lenco) type. Their Heavy class is cool too, no electronics or trans-brake, a line-loc and top rpm rev limiter is it.

Those are the classes that I find the most enjoyable to watch, as well as Stock and Super Stock on a National level.
          Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Looks like an AMX or Javelin. And look at the "incentive" to make that last turnoff...

Comment

Robert McCorkle is the twin brother of Randy whom raced a SuperStock AMX.

http://www.ssamx.com/Memorial%20for%...20McCorkle.htm

Comment

aris asdourian runs an amx pretty hard in modern 14 inch tire super stock
                jerico's are cool , but you have to run a really light clutch in em ,. the thought of a slipping clutch made me switch to a more efficent turbo 400, reduction rules

Comment

Originally posted by mustang13
                  I sooooo want a Jerico with a Long shifter. Sweet video Bruab.

For some gearbangin' action, try Islands Dragway in NJ. They have an all stick class but, it can't be a planetary(Lenco) type. Their Heavy class is cool too, no electronics or trans-brake, a line-loc and top rpm rev limiter is it.

Those are the classes that I find the most enjoyable to watch, as well as Stock and Super Stock on a National level.
                  and garlits ran the first 200 mph run at island on rt 46 n great meadows , nj

Comment

(If you don't wanna count Karamesines @ Alton)

Yes, I am making trouble. :D

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

The "Golden Greek" ran the first 200 mph run ever at Alton Dragway in Alton Illinois, that's our story and we're sticking to it!!!!!!!!!!!!

There were actually a couple of Restaurant owners here locally that backed the Greek for a few years. Then Jeb Allen used our fair City as a base to race out of when he was on his hot streak for a couple of years. We also had a local Fueler "Jim Harnsberger" that did well in the Fuel ranks by putting Big Daddy Garlic and others on the trailer. WOW, did I ever get off the subject, it was Spider Gears and Brian's fault!

Comment

Looks like fun ;D!!

Comment

jersey has better air

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
                            jersey has better air
                            Na, the air's just more volatile, ;D ;D ;D
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X