Not BangShift Approved: A PT Cruiser That is Supposed to Look Like a Cat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not BangShift Approved: A PT Cruiser That is Supposed to Look Like a Cat

Re: Not BangShift Approved: A PT Cruiser That is Supposed to Look Like a Cat

There are some people in this world who should not be allowed to own an automobile, let alone "customize" it. :o :o

Comment

I'm not going to make any excuse for that particular car; but the PT is the one car besides big SUV's that is the most customized model we've had come down the pike in decades. For some reason it brings out people who aren't satisfied with their DD to be factory stock it's entire life. I like that. Now, if we could a model that somewhat cooler than hefty weight Neon I'd be happier.

I'll have to get you pics of the Bimmer here that is owned by a shoe repair place and is now a real representation of a childrens story, the old lady with a million kids who lives a boot on wheels. Scary.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

what in hell could they possibly be asking for a purchase price?
        Could you imagine that CARFAX report?

...customized by Moe's Auto Body, Aug 2002 with the expressed stipulation that owner, Ima Douchebag, never divulge where the work was done.....

Comment

more than likely a low miles car that wasn't used much.. and easy to get back to normal..
          and cheap..
          a little paint on the hood, clean the paint of the grill

Comment

I love to hate this pt loser but I still like it when people put their own personal mark on vehicles. I don't get the donk box thing at all and most low riders look gimpy to me, but I'd rather they were out there than not. It's the beige bar of soap cars that destroy your soul, not hilariously bad themed vehicles like this...at least I got a laugh out of it....

Comment

Originally posted by emteea
              what in hell could they possibly be asking for a purchase price?
              Could you imagine that CARFAX report?

...customized by Moe's Auto Body, Aug 2002 with the expressed stipulation that owner, Ima Douchebag, never divulge where the work was done.....
              Were you expecting tasteful customizing from the town cat lady? : :
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ollie
                I love to hate this pt loser but I still like it when people put their own personal mark on vehicles. I don't get the donk box thing at all and most low riders look gimpy to me, but I'd rather they were out there than not. It's the beige bar of soap cars that destroy your soul, not hilariously bad themed vehicles like this...at least I got a laugh out of it....
                Now that's a great attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by ollie
                  It's the beige bar of soap cars that destroy your soul
                  Wow, that's one of the best lines I've read here in a while

Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Epic "pussywagon" FAIL.
                    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

thats meowtastic - what would be even worse is if the owner of the car has kids - "ok billy, time to go to school, i'll drop you off on my way to the cat parlor" - "uh thats ok mom, i'll walk"
                      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Borat want to know: "This car come with Pussy Magnet, yes?"

Comment

Um...am I the only one that realizes that this vehicle is advertising a business? About cats?

Really, this is no different than the VW Beetles that have been 'customized' over the years for the Truly Nolen pest control co. that look like mice. Always thought those were pretty neat. Unlike this.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdman
                            Um...am I the only one that realizes that this vehicle is advertising a business? About cats?

Really, this is no different than the VW Beetles that have been 'customized' over the years for the Truly Nolen pest control co. that look like mice. Always thought those were pretty neat. Unlike this.

So Birdman likes mice and hates cats......
                            Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Working...
                            X