Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neat Story: The Tale of the Iranian Baldwin Motion Phase III Camaro

Re: Neat Story: The Tale of the Iranian Baldwin Motion Phase III Camaro

This isn't too surprising to me. Every time I've been in Kuwait I've seen something different that has caught my eye...a Fox Mustang vs. a BUILT Iroc-Z...a bling'd out Intrepid on 22's...a nasty '01 Chevy Caprice (re: Holden Statesman) catching rubber in 3rd gear...they know how to party out there. I am surprised, however, to see a B/M anything after '73...I thought the Phase III Chevelle was the last B/M car.

Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Re: Neat Story: The Tale of the Iranian Baldwin Motion Phase III Camaro

You americans wont believe anything,unless it happens to be in America :D.There where actually a lot of american cars in Iran.There where in fact a Cadillac factory there...maybe just a assembly factory,but anyway..there where a big market for american cars there.In later years,there have been found Dodge Daytonas there,and no..it wasnt a 87 model :D.

Shelby Mustangs too..There must have been alot of american muscle there,and probably still are..

Around the world,american muscle has its admirers..and they have in many falls,paid deeply to get their dream car.So the cars get expensive in foreign countrys,and have bigger chances of surviving.

I saw in the link,that Baldwin Motion exported a LOT of 427-454 Camaros AND Vegas.Wonder where??.Think about finding such a treasure...

Baldwin motion sold a 78 Corvette to a buyer in Norway in 78.Original with 454 ZL/X engine(Blueprinted LS/6)and M21 trans.it has survived.Heres an article from the norwegian magazine "AMCAR"in February 1980.L88 hood-minilite wheels and 69 model sidepipes where installed too.

Comment

Working...
      X