Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C.A.R.B Advisory -- Running Racing Fuel in Your Street Car is Illegal, Even If You Are Racing It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: C.A.R.B Advisory -- Running Racing Fuel in Your Street Car is Illegal, Even If You Are Racing It

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
    D/G look Toyota is backed by their government,
    was bailed out with billions buy their government as you and everyone else bash mopar/gm
    and are going to need billions more and a few prayers to get from under the mess they are in now,
    as once the media turns on you, your toast..
    and Toyota's got a BIG PROBLEM..
    look around,, tell my the truth, do you think if more Americans bought made here. items,, that the profits , stayed here and was use here(reinvested)
    the unemployment would be lower, more job's
    a bigger tax base to pull from. instead of paying out to..
    and a lower debt in this country..
    and I'm not just talking cars..
    if we blind Americans bought stuff made by our neighbors, everyone that wants to work would be..
    and , right now ,that's just not the way it is..
    Where do I begin with this:

(1) Toyota took a government offering of financing because it was offered to them at a more competitive rate. This is not a "bailout" by any stretch of imagination - not even yours. Go do some homework before you join the ranks of Speedzter... or if you really want correction, compare the last 20 years and see who has made a profit versus who has lost money... and finally, who said I give a shit about Toyota? I don't. I like ONE engine they made, and that's it... get a clue.

(2) Toyota's "BIG PROBLEM" after you subtract the medias proportion blowing sensationalism, and factor how many cars they've sold, is yet s SMALL FRACTION of similar failures and recalls by Domestic manufacturers. The funny thing here is, while you and Speedzter are squealing "unfair treatment" - as usual, the REAL deal is that the foreigners are facing FAR less "equal opportunity" - be it financial, media treatment, and a million other factors - and they are STILL kicking domestic manufacturer asses.

The bottom line is, the Domestics need to STOP crying like babies, start running their businesses like GROWNUPS and suck it up. that's the ONLY way your beloved GM, Ford, and Chrysler - are going to make a comeback. Stop making shitty cars, stop trumping up bogus "quality" information (I don't care what you think, a new Cobalt is still a total POS compared to a new Civic), and start MAKING CARS PEOPLE WANT TO DRIVE
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
    X