Caption This Photo: A Bad Day At The Limo Driver's Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Caption This Photo: A Bad Day At The Limo Driver's Office

If you just send a couple'a ho's up here, I'm sure I can get the front wheels some traction... ;D
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Puts a whole new meaning to the phrase "got humped on party night"

Comment

I've been in that situation in that town. California street is the worst for a stretch. Steep down hill that levels out for each cross street, then transitions into a sharp down hill again. I've had to go down as close to the curb as possible when you get to the point where you transition from the flat cross street to down hill grade; you have to turn the car at a 45* angle, cutting across all four lanes so one tire at a time rolls off the transition. It gets really interesting if you're driving a super stretch 160 inch stretch with a tandem rear axle. The transition from the hill to the flat the rear tandem axle holds the drive axle off the ground by as much as 6 feet. I once stopped halfway onto to the transition once to open the door and no way to get down. A car could drive under the car at that point.

I've actually seen worse while doing a tour of SF in a stretch. My clients were bugging me to take the 100 inch stretched Caddy down Lombard St. Anyone has driven down it knows that street is challenging for a Civic to get down, much less than a 27 foot long car. I said no, but when we got there the street was closed anyways. A big crane was at the bottom of the block. He was lifting essentially the same length of car as mine out of Lombard at the owner's expense of $2700/hr. The less than brilliant driver got 1/3 the way down and got it stuck. Clients shut up after seeing that mess.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Hello passengers of the SS Excursion this is your Captain speaking we are in rough seas and expect sudden jolts...so please be careful while tranversing the ship....and for those of you out on the bow...stop looking at me I'm doing the best I CAN !!!!
          The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

"Next time, I'll drive this section of road like Steve McQeen did in Bullitt!"

Ron
            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

"Hello boss? Inform the wedding party I'll be a little late. I'm hung up.......uh, in traffic."

Comment

This is a spectator sport here in San Francisco - I took this photo a block away from my house, poor guy had to be towed all the way back up the hill...

Comment

The former Captain of the Exxon Valdez new job isn't working out as well as he'd like.
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                    The former Captain of the Exxon Valdez new job isn't working out as well as he'd like.
                    Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X