Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inappropriately Dressed 70-Year Old Selling Super Rare 1941 Chrysler Thunderbolt for $1.5 Million

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inappropriately Dressed 70-Year Old Selling Super Rare 1941 Chrysler Thunderbolt for $1.5 Million

Re: Inappropriately Dressed 70-Year Old Selling Super Rare 1941 Chrysler Thunderbolt for $1.5 Millio

The car is totally bitchin - we get it.
    However, I don't see what's inappropriate about his clothing.
    If it bothers you so much, send him a BS Tshirt and tell him you dig his car.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Re: Inappropriately Dressed 70-Year Old Selling Super Rare 1941 Chrysler Thunderbolt for $1.5 Millio

Looks like something the Cat In The Hat would drive to babysitting gigs. And it does appear someone has raided his grandson's closet. Very odd pair.

Comment

I didn't think his duds were THAT bad. Not my taste but I'm more a jeans and T-shirt kinda guy.

The car look a LOT like a post-war Hudson - called a "step-down Hudson at the time because it was one of the first cars to have the floors lower than the sills instead of flat across like a modern pickup. And yes, I think Dr. Seuss would be right at home with it. Interesting, but he won't get my $1.5 mil (like I HAVE $1.5M).

Dan

Comment

Cool story. I didn't think he was too bizarrely dressed. You want to know bizarrely dressed person is some one I know. Guy's got a Phd in computer science, runs a web hosting biz out of his house and works for some big company in NYC. When everyone else is dresses in 3 piece suites for board meetings, he looks like Michael J Pollard in tie dye T shirts and jeans and show up that way....because he can.
          Tom
          Overdrive is overrated

Comment

I would guess with his money it really does not matter the way he's dressed... I bet he has FU money... I hope to be stylin when I reach 70!!

Comment

That guy's clutch of cars is about 10 minutes down the road from here. I think that warehouse is over by Boyd's old shop. Southern California is still a mecca for classic cars. They dont rust here.

Comment

He's not dressed that bad, I saw George Barris on Car Crazy and he looked way worse.

Comment

Working...
                X