Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Speedy Says: Grading Daytona's Pothole 500

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
    I am sure the DG has his job applications in all the shops for next years much anticipated switch to expensive fuel injection
    I tried, but I failed when I answered "NO" on the incest question
    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by Speedzzter.blogspot
      Originally posted by RealSteelFreak
      also Club E is at home, started at home across from DEI, moved to new address.
      So? A few AA types would argue that TURNING A WHOLE ROOM OF YOUR HOUSE INTO A HONKY TONK might suggest you're a little too interested in guzzling "EtOH."

BONUS: JUNE (hic) BUG's home decorating theme song (hic):

"I'm gonna' hire a wino to decorate our home,
      "So you'll feel more at ease here, and you won't have to roam.
      "We'll take out the dining room table, and put a bar along that wall.
      "And a neon sign, to point the way, to our bathroom down the hall."
      http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/f...ome-12290.html

(Do you suppose they've got a hip-hop version of that rhyme?)
      C'mon, you're better than this kind of gutter crap. Pretty disappointing.

Comment

Oh come on, Horse! You didn't think it was even a little bit funny?

A beer company/sports celebrity who turns part of his house into a nightclub and then brags about it on MTV "Cribs" and elsewhere seems fair game for a little lampooning, don't you think?

Comment

3. Earnhardt-Ganassi: A. Chip Ganassi may have failed in his quest for Rolex 24 glory, but signing Jaime McMurray off of NASCAR?s equivalent of ?waivers? was a savvy move.

resigned, he left ,he came back no hard feelings.
          How does all of that make Ganassi's move any less "savvy?" McMurray really had no real choice but to move to the 1 car when Crown Royal dumped him for Kenseth and NASCAR made Roush-Fenway cut a team. See http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-his-next-move

also Club E is at home, started at home across from DEI, moved to new address.
          So? A few AA types would argue that TURNING A WHOLE ROOM OF YOUR HOUSE INTO A HONKY TONK might suggest you're a little too interested in guzzling "EtOH."

BONUS: JUNE (hic) BUG's home decorating theme song (hic):

"I'm gonna' hire a wino to decorate our home,
          "So you'll feel more at ease here, and you won't have to roam.
          "We'll take out the dining room table, and put a bar along that wall.
          "And a neon sign, to point the way, to our bathroom down the hall."
          http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/f...ome-12290.html

(Do you suppose they've got a hip-hop version of that rhyme?)
          Attention,
          My only point is ,if your going to point out items and state facts ,that the least you could do in you being the professional that you are , is to have them straight.
          1) the resigning of Mcmurray (has nothing to do with taking away from Ganassi)
          2) the designation of , place of Club E

why be a hater Speed ?
          State the facts move on with your life, you wanna pick on every word someone says, but when someone picks on your word you want to turn it around.
          Admit your wrong,or a good point of a different view, I would hate to see this site if Brian and Chad was like you, but then again you might just be playing Devils Advocate.
          Lets just say this, good or bad ,Ford or Chevy, Little E is in the money, where are you? Jealous?

Comment

Attention,
            My only point is ,if your going to point out items and state facts ,that the least you could do in you being the professional that you are , is to have them straight.
            I did get this right. McMurray did race for Gannasi before he ran for Roush-Fenway. It's well-documented that: (a) he lost his sponsor to the 17 car and he was the odd man out on NASCAR's team-reduction plan for RFR. Even in victory lane at Daytona, he thanked Ganassi for taking a chance on him. Therefore, I stand by my reporting.

It has been widely reported that "Club E" was, at least at one time, in JR's basement. See e.g. http://www.funtrivia.com/en/Sports/D...t-Jr-7514.html; http://www.celebritygossip.com/celeb...-earnhardt-jr/ I saw it for myself on "Cribs!"
            Admit your wrong,or a good point of a different view, I would hate to see this site if Brian and Chad was like you, but then again you might just be playing Devils Advocate.
            I'm just having fun. No one should take all of this seriously. Brian and Chad have their own styles and I have mine. I try to be an entertaining and provocative counter-point, as well as rolling out a lame joke or two every so often.

Lets just say this, good or bad ,Ford or Chevy, Little E is in the money, where are you? Jealous?
            Nope. I enjoy my obscure Bangshifter's life. Besides, I'd break out in a rash if I had to drive a Hendrick Chevy . . . . :P

I'm just amazed at the depth of loyalty JR prompts here at Bangshift.com.

Comment

Attention,
              I did get this right. McMurray did race for Gannasi before he ran for Roush-Fenway. It's well-documented that: (a) he lost his sponsor to the 17 car and he was the odd man out on NASCAR's team-reduction plan for RFR. Even in victory lane at Daytona, he thanked Ganassi for taking a chance on him. Therefore, I stand by my reporting.

It has been widely reported that "Club E" was, at least at one time, in JR's basement. See e.g. http://www.funtrivia.com/en/Sports/D...t-Jr-7514.html; http://www.celebritygossip.com/celeb...-earnhardt-jr/ I saw it for myself on "Cribs!"
              I'm just having fun. No one should take all of this seriously. Brian and Chad have their own styles and I have mine. I try to be an entertaining and provocative counter-point, as well as rolling out a lame joke or two every so often.

Nope. I enjoy my obscure Bangshifter's life. Besides, I'd break out in a rash if I had to drive a Hendrick Chevy . . . . :P

I'm just amazed at the depth of loyalty JR prompts here at Bangshift.com.
              And with all that being said, I wouldnt say RFR or RCR or any other team or make is 1/10 better than the other, surely not out of the top 25 anyway.

Thats the reason Todd Bodine(no offense to his fans) didnt make it as successfully in cup as he has in trucks, or any other step-downs. As when truck series started and as it has gone on, the ones who didnt cut it in cup made it big elsewhere.
              Its a certain talent that makes the big leagues, some stay, some go, Jr has been there 12-13 yrs, Gordon,Kenseth or the rest of them just wish they had his marketability, and would drive Fiats in cup for his money.
              Club E being what it is or was, his bars he has, Jr has held it together.
              And in all this Jr bashing you dont bring up his being a gamer,tech freak, or real car guy or not.

Comment

dale junior is the only guy in nascar who owns a camaro from the car craft magazine real street eliminator contest

dale junior has the billion dollar name and genetics
                jamie fred mcmurray is just plain swell

Comment

Working...
                X