Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frozen Hell: The Iron Dog, a 2,000 mile Snowmobile Race Across Alaska

Re: Frozen Hell: The Iron Dog, a 2,000 mile Snowmobile Race Across Alaska

I can see why they compete in pairs :o 58 hours in the cold wind. I'll enter when either Global Warming takes effect or they let 440 powered Snow Cats compete.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Better bet with the 440. You might be waiting a LONG time for Global Warming. It's beginning to look like the house of cards that many figured it was, thanks to some British journalists with some integrity. ;D

Comment

Don't get me wound up on that subject! :P
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Todd Palin for president!
          The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

I'd attempt it. Won't mention the sled. ;D

the global warming thing has left central maine in a warm spell this year...not much for sledders in central areas.
            snow not where it is supposed to be, above freezing at night. damn, its summer in the winter.
            Alaska sounds tempting. My car is from there. it is sweating too, to this crazy warm winter.

2000 miles in acouple of days... the sled must be warm the whole time. I think I would rather do that all at once than wait for warm ups and tally the 2000 total later.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Working...
            X