X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killer Video: Stacey David Tools on the Cherry Bomb Dodge Truck

Re: Killer Video: Stacey David Tools on the Cherry Bomb Dodge Truck

That mullet wearing AZZ HAT is a TOOL!
    Can he comment or speak on anything without laughing?
    I hope a 4" whiz saw falls on his face one day, so I can laugh!

Comment

I kinda like Stacey, much better than the guys they have on trucks now who can't get their hands dirty. And he doesn't have a mullet, just long hair. That statement makes those of us that have a real mullet angry.

I like the truck better though.

Comment

Stacy did a bunch of work on the truck during one episode of Gearz. Although I do not care for the zoomiw style exhaust on it or the white walls it is a cool truck and looks like a boat load of fun to drive. I got a chance to meet him at SEMA and he seemed cool as hell, having conversations with people he was just down right friendly. I enjoy his show and he is way better a host then the goons on Trucks now.
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I don't think that's a new commercial. I've seen on a saturday morning during Gearz on Speed at least a couple months ago.

Comment

Yea, he does laugh a lot -- but I enjoy his TV personality and am glad to hear he's equally approcahable in person. As for the Cherry Bomb truck I'm in the camp that's uncertain about the white walls; apart from that, very cool.
            Michael from Hampton Roads

Comment

I like Stacey David. He's a talented guy who's very hands on. So he's a little excitable. As for the Cherry Bomb Dodge, I don't like the elephant ear mirrors. I dig Sgt. Rock for obvious reasons.

Comment

I like Stacey and his show, Cherry Bomb and the rest of the crew, Go figure, I drive the Cherry Bombs little brother.
                Not nearly as modified as that truck, its cool it is from East Tn also. If you guys know anything about old Dodge trucks, the mirrors he has is ok , not the desirable type mounts as I have . I bought mine 14 1/2 years ago not long after I bought the truck, now you will pay through the nose for RH and LH mounts.
                Loved the Dodge.

Comment

Working...
                X