Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Barnstormin': Mental Notes Just Shy of My 30th Birthday

Brian,

It was a pleasure hanging out with you and the rest of the guys who braved the weather to get together for BSEAST. Hopefully next time we can actually race together, instead of just talking about it.

Happy Birthday - I've got you by almost a decade, I'll probably be one of the oldest Dad's among the parents at my son's school activities, but - as you have - I've learned a lot of things the hard way that I hope I can teach him, so maybe he won't have to learn them all the same way.

I enjoy this site more than any other - I've spent more time here than on all the other more focused sites put together.
    You've assembled a site that has attracted a wide variety of folks from all over the globe who love cars, and are mature enough to not let petty differences spoil the enjoyment of eachothers cyber company.

I have a feeling that I'll be saying some time in the future - "I knew you when".

Here's to our next meeting in person - until then - keep up the good work!
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

wow..
      your OLD
      I'm 29 and holding ;D

Comment

Thoroughly enjoyed the read Brian, Happy 30'th to you. Looking forward to meeting you face to face someday so I can shake your hand, and say thanks in person for this site.
        "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

um....aaahhh...hhhmmm....eeeerrrrr......Everybody said everything already.

All thats left is Happy Birthday from me.

Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Happy Birthday Brian.! I just had my 37 th .

Comment

Working...
            X