Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Pro Touring Competition, Run to the Coast at El Toro, California, sponsored by Ridetech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pro Touring Competition, Run to the Coast at El Toro, California, sponsored by Ridetech

Re: New Pro Touring Competition, Run to the Coast at El Toro, California, sponsored by Ridetech

I signed up for this event today. I was looking to do the Baer event in the MidWest in May, but that looks less and less likely so a West Coast event is awesome I hope it goes off as planned.
    Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Re: New Pro Touring Competition, Run to the Coast at El Toro, California, sponsored by Ridetech

Sounds like a fun event to trash on the Impala again.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know how to contact these gys, I paid my entry fee and have heard nothing.
        Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Working...
        X