Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video Bonanza: Burnout Fail! (You're Doing it Wrong)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Bonanza: Burnout Fail! (You're Doing it Wrong)

Re: Video Bonanza: Burnout Fail! (You're Doing it Wrong)

Idiot on parade.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

This is why I don't like drag races and burnout contests IN THE PARKING LOT of the motel on Power Tour. I was in Indy when they were doing that and I got blamed for calling the cops because I told the guys not to do it next to my car. They ought to have video of the guys in traffic stuck behind someone doing a burnout throwing up all the rocks into the car behind. I've been there. :

Comment

watching that 68 Camaro being 'altered' was especially painful >

Leon, anyone who does tricks next to your junk are bad people
        a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Just recently, I've seen some Power Tour videos on YouTube for the first time, and the brazen burnout action is kinda overboard at some points. I guess it's cool that the local gendarmerie don't mind the tourists laying down a patch, but I'd have a problem with the motel parking lot too. Especially if my ride was in the lot, and my ass was in bed.

Today's videos prove a important point. Ownership does not equal competence, or good judgement.

Comment

I shot beer through my nose at the mini bike guys, lmfao!!! That other bike one immediately afterwards ... man, I must have replayed that like 7 times, ouch!!!
            "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

Comment

I hope all the idiots and morons don't remove themselves from the genepool. They make the best Youtube videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Hillbilly
                I hope all the idiots and morons don't remove themselves from the genepool. They make the best Youtube videos.
                x2

and the neon video reminds me of most kids around here :D

Comment

I didn't realize the pocketbikes were back. They were really popular when I was in school in the 80's, Yamaha made one called the YSR, I want to say it was 50cc's, 2 stroke, and took all day to work up to speed. Could not get out of it's own way. But it was street legal. Whatever there might be today is certainly going to have more power...

Comment

HA! dont know wich one I like best, the Neon or the vette...seen the vette one before
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

The goof on the little bikes was hilarious. I want my minibike to run again.

Comment

Boy, there are some real idiots in this world.
                        It's not the destination, but the journey and the friends you make along the way that counts.

Comment

MINIbike burn out...SHORTbus rider? Still was laughing at the vid's

Comment

Working...
                          X