Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad Story: California Woman Dies on Corvette Test Drive

Re: Sad Story: California Woman Dies on Corvette Test Drive

There was the obligatory 45 second blurb about this on the local news and a piece in a competing local newspaper.

Looks like the car went driver door first into the tree. So it really doesn't matter what the hell you are driving. They interviewed a couple of witnesses, and a couple of friends and a relative. I feel bad for the kids. Apparently, the woman was a real free spirit who her friends insist would not have self-applied pity in this situation, so I won't. Just the kids that get to grow up without a mom.

Comment

Isn't the point of a test drive to let a prospective buyer try out the car? I don't understand why she was driving. She was obviously feeling like she had to impress somebody into a sale. Dang

Comment

Originally posted by meatwagon
        Isn't the point of a test drive to let a prospective buyer try out the car? I don't understand why she was driving. She was obviously feeling like she had to impress somebody into a sale. Dang
        When the story first broke, the news agencies were making it sound as if the perspective buyer was the one driving. It was just another example how they start reporting stories without any real facts to beat out the other guys.

Very sad. Her kids are too young to grow up without a Mom.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X