Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danica Finishes Fontana NASCAR Race Three Laps Down

Re: Danica Finishes Fontana NASCAR Race Three Laps Down

Front page news? Couldn't this be "new" but inserted a few pages back? ;D :P

She didn't run strong at all, and the speeding through the pits was hitting a bunch of people (again....). I really don't think she's comfortable in a car with no grip or aero (comparatively to what she's raced in the past) and being so close (rubbing) to other competitors.

I applaud the commetators for only talking about her until the point she dropped a lap. Danica is lapping 2 seconds slower than 1st, etc. etc. Until it became meaningless.

There was a No-Major-Sponsor Camry that ran at the front for a few laps, I kind of chuckled to myself about the air time on him with no big sponsors on the car.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
      Front page news? Couldn't this be "new" but inserted a few pages back? ;D :P

She didn't run strong at all, and the speeding through the pits was hitting a bunch of people (again....). I really don't think she's comfortable in a car with no grip or aero (comparatively to what she's raced in the past) and being so close (rubbing) to other competitors.

I applaud the commetators for only talking about her until the point she dropped a lap. Danica is lapping 2 seconds slower than 1st, etc. etc. Until it became meaningless.

There was a No-Major-Sponsor Camry that ran at the front for a few laps, I kind of chuckled to myself about the air time on him with no big sponsors on the car.
      ha, no big sponsors.. gib racing has big sponsors..
      just didn't have the decals for the car

she'll get better once she gets the loose is fast..
      Jeff GORDON wrecked alot of hendrick cars before get got a handle on it..
      and he raced alot of stuff before busch..

Comment

She did better in her debut race at Fontana than Montoya, Hornish and Franchitti did in their first race there.

She was one of 12 drivers that got nailed for speeding on pit road in the Nationwide race.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

3 laps down is just 3 laps closer to the Sex Tape we're all waiting on

www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

don't hold your breath..
            some women are still LADIES

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle
              Originally posted by IRONHEAD
              don't hold your breath..
              and some still sell their bodies for cash.

a little skin and a sex tape are two wholey different things..
              oh boy.. nothing more than you'd see at a beach..
              oh brother

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
                don't hold your breath..
                and some still sell their bodies for cash.

Danica? NO WAY!

I jut hope she knows when it's time to call up Dennis Rodman and Joe Francis while she can still afford the benefits of the fine Photoshop work we see in the picture above.

If she waits too long, it'll be Crackhead Bob and a box of Crayons. Ewww.
                www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

You guys are missing the point of a supposedly "stolen" sex tape. You only claim that one is stolen after it's all over Youtube when you have trouble getting sponsors. Or, if you're an actress and can't get arrested in Hollywood. She doesn't have that problem yet.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

What was up with her running away from the track after the race?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver
                      You guys are missing the point of a supposedly "stolen" sex tape. You only claim that one is stolen after it's all over Youtube when you have trouble getting sponsors. Or, if you're an actress and can't get arrested in Hollywood. She doesn't have that problem yet.
                      ahhh, hell. That makes more sense. I thought we were bagging on her for being a media sellout, driving better than me, having a groovy job, and having a nice butt. Some seem to wonder where her upper girl parts are. I'm just wondering what the instruction booklet tattoo over the aforementioned nice butt has to say:

I just daydream that is what she has one under her race suit on race day. I don't really pay attention to the race. Couldn't tell you who won. Probably Busch Brat.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

she is far better to look at than lil abner busch - the king of turnip farmers and the bush leagues

Comment

"Ah she always sucked as a driver."
                          The only way she would ever get close to winning is if everyone crashed in front of her. ;D

Comment

Working...
                          X