Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpiderGearsMan
    replied
    Re: Hunnert Car Pile-Up Switches Venues, Moves to Decatur, Illinois, for 2010

looked like a great show last year
    all the old timey events are booming this year
    LEAD EAST was a sellout - there was an alternative show in the parking lot as all 1700 show slots sold out

Leave a comment:

• oldrustycars
    replied

The Pileup was only 30 minutes from me, now I'll have to drive farther. I missed last year, but the local paper reported traffic backed up onto Interstate 80, and it took over an hour to leave the parking lot. You could have a great car show with just the cars they turn away.

Leave a comment:

• Wicked Chicken
    replied

The hunnert has become a staple event in central Illinois. Too bad the Motion Raceway flag drags never kicked off since the slab that used to be a mean dragstrip is located just 25 miles from Decatur.

Leave a comment:

• meatwagon
    Guest replied

I know I'm an idiot but is that website anything more than an ad? Where do I click to enter?

Leave a comment:

• Hunnert Car Pile-Up Switches Venues, Moves to Decatur, Illinois, for 2010

Working...
X