Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NASCAR's Kurt Busch To Run Super Gas at Gatornationals in Street Legal Hemi Challenger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR's Kurt Busch To Run Super Gas at Gatornationals in Street Legal Hemi Challenger

Re: NASCAR's Kurt Busch To Run Super Gas at Gatornationals in Street Legal Hemi Challenger

Somebody post a pic so I can send it to my pinheaded NASCAR loving pals.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Re: NASCAR's Kurt Busch To Run Super Gas at Gatornationals in Street Legal Hemi Challenger

Originally posted by studemax
      Somebody post a pic so I can send it to my pinheaded NASCAR loving pals.
      why ??????
      cause a PENSKE driver is driving a car outside nascar..
      wow thats a new one :o

Comment

Inquiring minds want to know.

(They only follow NASCAR, and wouldn't know where to find any dragcar pix)

Comment

Originally posted by studemax
          Inquiring minds want to know.

(They only follow NASCAR, and wouldn't know where to find any dragcar pix)
          oh please.. you might want to get off your @$$ AND GO TO A NASCAR RACE..
          there are more dragway /dirt sprint cup/ motorcross/etc tees on the fans than nascar tees
          it's almost a 50/50 split on sundays.. and fridays and sat. it's more dragway/etc tees
          but they'd not know..
          ya right

Comment

Can't stand the electronic throttle classes.

Comment

Guys, I'm only talking about MY pinheaded NASCAR loving friends (who know nothing of other motorsports).
              I am NOT maligning you or your pinheaded friends (whether they like NASCAR, or not).

Comment

YOU SONOFA....oh sorry. :D

Link with build photos!

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

The guy in the photo wearing the yellow shirt is my buddy and technical advisor for the NMCA, Jeff Conley. Busch is building this car for Fastest Street Car competition in NMCA's True Street class. 10.5" DOT tires, mufflers, licensed, registered and insured... This could be a cool car in that class. He is going to have his hands full with the likes of Jeff Knox and Tom Heatley....

I am wondering how Busch qualified to run Super Gas at a NHRA National Event. If I am not mistaken, you must have raced a divisional event prior to a National event. Am I incorrect???

Ron
                  It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Cool car - best of luck to him!

Comment

Ron, no grade points = no problem if you carry your own media circus.

Brian

Comment

I mean, man, it's cool and everything that he wants to drag race, but why should he be able to slide right into the program without paying his dues like all the other super gas racers?

I guess it's the "Green Rule," huh? You know... He Who Has the Green Makes the Rules.

Ron
                        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

NHRA is coming off one of the worst weeks in the history of drag racing. They's hire him dancing girls if that's what it took for him to show up.

Comment

guess it's the "Green Rule," huh? You know... He Who Has the Green Makes the Rules.
                            Ron, the green rule has ALWAYS been in force - quit whining.
                            Would you prefer he go Top Fuel racing?
                            Or drive a bone stock Maverick with an inline six?
                            Ceee-riminy.

Comment

why the turbo for S/G ?
                              hell you can run super gas with a 3500 dollar motor and win
                              since it is a 9.90 class - nhra competition license needed -up to date sfi certs , chassis cert parachute ,faa physical and all that

Comment

Working...
                              X