Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BangShift.com to Provide Free Live Streaming Broadcast of the 52nd Bakersfield March Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BangShift.com to Provide Free Live Streaming Broadcast of the 52nd Bakersfield March Meet

Re: BangShift.com to Provide Free Live Streaming Broadcast of the 52nd Bakersfield March Meet

Got in bed with the major ISP in Australia just for this purpose....sounds like it may pay off since I only like getting in bed for something guaranteed good these days.

Comment

Re: BangShift.com to Provide Free Live Streaming Broadcast of the 52nd Bakersfield March Meet

Looking forward to this more than any Full Throttle event on ESPN. Just have to come up with a good excuse to avoid household chores. Thanks, BS...you guys have the best site!

Comment

Originally posted by rpasley
        Thanks, BS...you guys have the best site!
        Nah, just the best readers.

Thanks dude, we're stoked to be bringing the coverage and are very glad to hear you'll be tuned in!

Brian
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I'll be there, we'll make sure Chad is doing his job

Comment

Thank you Ryan...I don't think his shock collar will work out at Bako.
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

You bloody beauties! Look forward to watchin' that!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                Thank you Ryan...I don't think his shock collar will work out at Bako.
                Oh swell. One delinquint watching another. Should work out great.

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I have the Dart gun filled with Tequilla and Sominex standing by to snipe Chad if he gets unruley.....nitro tends to set off a reaction in him like the Incredible Hulk....but his eyes turn yellow not green....when he statrs twitching you know it's coming.....so I'll take the long shot to control the NITRO BEAST....LOL

Any of you attending are welcome to stop by my pit for some serious bench racing.....can't miss my place....down in the HOT ROD class pit down by the end of the swap meet.....look for the Pirate flags flying....one says THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES....and the other is a Captain Morgans flag......it's his head and says Captain M....you may also hear the scream of nitro burning RC cars......or you can find me at my altered that will be in the swap meet FOR SALE.
                  See ya all there !!!!

ALTERED FOR SALE !!!!!!!
                  The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X