Clear All

• Gallery: The 2010 Big Three Swap Meet

Re: Gallery: The 2010 Big Three Swap Meet

nice...
    and nice weather..
    not so nice is that it already happened

Comment

one or two items there I wouldnt mind having....
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

San Diego has the best weather in the USA.

I live 80 miles down the interstate from Jack Murphy Stadium, and I envy San Diego's weather. I wish I had known this was happening, I might have gone. As it stands, I think I am going to Pomona swap meet on Sunday, if I can convince my wife that there is anything to do there other than shop/buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Sport
          San Diego has the best weather in the USA.
          false

Kiaui .. has the best...
          68-82 year round lite breeze.. and sunny..
          and girls girls girls ;D

Comment

Kauai....Ba Ha Ha......rains at least once a day. San Diego has the best in the mainland USA.

As a young squid I purchased a prize 406 Ford 6 BBL intake (at this exact swap meet) to use on my then ride, a '66 Mercury Cyclone GT. I had purchased it sight unseen on base of the massive sum of $200. Not one body panel was straight but it had no rust.

After removing the broken piston top and a new flywheel, the Merc was running top notch. An old 62 390 block allowed for a massive overbore to employ 427 pistons with the 390 crank netting me a mean little screamer for $2K. The 4 speed took some serious beatings as well as a then new '96 Gran Sport Vette on Harbor Drive. Too bad it was a death trap to maneuver around town thanks to manual drums, steering, and then 30 year old suspension pieces.

Too bad being in the Navy was not conducive of my lifestyle as I had to sell her off upon a set of orders to Japan......... After 14 years outta pocket, I have finally received a set of orders back to the holy land of SD. Now where can I find a cheap '66 Merc??

Comment

anybody know what kind of wheels are on the 55 wagon in picutre 30?
              scott

Comment

Sunday was good, but the big day, Satruday was stormy. I passed. I was there for a couple of hours on Friday, and another couple on Sunday. I go there mainly for the excercise, as there are hardly any Mopar parts.
                Ran

Comment

Originally posted by fedsrule
                  anybody know what kind of wheels are on the 55 wagon in picutre 30?
                  scott
                  odd looking wheels..
                  looks like someone took 18" centers and welded them into 15" rims

Comment

Looking for information on the GTO drop top, photo 173. If anyone knows a contact number, I would appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
                    X