Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Live Video and Photo Coverage of the 2010 March Meet, March 5-7 From Auto Club Famoso Raceway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Video and Photo Coverage of the 2010 March Meet, March 5-7 From Auto Club Famoso Raceway

Re: Live Video and Photo Coverage of the 2010 March Meet, March 5-7 From Auto Club Famoso Raceway

I'm all loaded up and ready to go !!!!!!.....pulling in around noon on wednesday.....I heard there are 150-200 RV's already on grounds waiting at the gate ....INSANE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Re: Live Video and Photo Coverage of the 2010 March Meet, March 5-7 From Auto Club Famoso Raceway

The Little Lizard will be on line starting late Friday doing on line interactive chat commentary during the live video just like last years California Hot Rod Reunion, if the same broadcast arrangement is in effect!

The Little Lizard

;)

http://www.myspace.com/thelittlelizard1

****HERE'S SOMETHING TO GET YOU FIRED UP FOR THE MARCH MEET******

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLittleLizard1

Comment

Watched you guys work the 2009 CHRR. This weekend I'll be listening at home. Comments Monday. Stay dry!
        Jon W. Lundberg, Sr., RETIRED

Comment

Weather forecast doesn't look promising. Rain Saturday with the possibility of rain on Sunday. Hopefully, the forecasters are as bad predicting rain on the west coast as they are predicting snow on the east coast.

Comment

I cannot get the "chat" feature to work dammit. >
            Type message, click "say" and then I?m asked for a nickname.......type nickname.......there it all ends. >

Comment

Why cant I find the video feed?

Comment

Click the link in the first post on this thread and you'll be there. The feed loads right onto that page as soon as you click it.

Brian
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

GoFastBR is racing with Duke Racing&Gruzen Racing- Better half at home watching Raindancer here. Sure are alot of you "guys" out there putting down John and Force Racing. I don't/can't see ANY of you all doing any better. Put your car where yr mouth is!

Comment

Will this live feed be available after Monday ?
                    Need more time to view it all.

Comment

Hey Malc, it'll be "on demand" after the race is done!
                      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
                        Hey Malc, it'll be "on demand" after the race is done!
                        Great, I have friends who want to see it, first time drag races for them.

Comment

Thanks Chad...Dustin...and Brian......not only for the coverage....but the WHITE DARTS gettin some pics in the gallery.....Chad was lovin it up on the lift...freezin and watch the old man go rounds.....I also saw my altered that was in the swap meet for sale...looked so damn good I may want to keep it.........naw...it's gotta go !!!
                          The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

;D Ohhhh Boy..... I started out over on Ebay Motors race car pages...followed a link for an A altered back in Brookings, SD (of all places)...looked bitchn'... then saw another car listed with this sights' addy included... With this title/addy I just had to come look....WHAT A RUSH...

Use to live in So Cal...Ventura County...been around racing most of my life...
                            I made the 1963 March Meet...slept in the pits...etc... Made many more after that...kind of became the "thing to do" come March, eh? Skipped the 67/68 years thanks to Uncle Sam... Missed some years, on and off, from then until later in the 70's due to being in Alaska...(did manage to pull a "win" at Polar Drag Strip up by Palmer, AK in a COMPANY CAR no less, in 1969...Baroid Div of Nat'l Lead Co...ugly yellow and orange!).. The RidgeRunner family were friends of mine when I lived in "Baker's Town"...Did the Sand Drags in the Kern River Bed too...

Your Photo layout just about stopped my old heart....I still remember the "push lane" right there in front of the pit side bleachers, between the hog wire fences... My eyes still burn from the memories that your photo's fired up for me tonight... I didn't even know that "March Meet" was back in March...haven't been back in CA since 1998 and didn't follow much after OCIR and Lyons and Fernando shut down...that little strip out on the Island (Terminal Is.) was OK, but it wasn't the same no more... Winternationals were OK...but, again, not the same...no sleeping the pits, no bonfires, etc.

Thanks for the trip down memory lane guys...GREAT PHOTOS...and, I bet you didn't even use a ladder to get them, eh?
                            (Remember...use the trash cans in the staging lanes!!! Don't leave your empties sitting on the ground in the lanes!))

Hope to follow along, now that I've found you... NAIL IT!!

Comment

Working...
                            X