Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LS Powered Miatas: We Want

Re: LS Powered Miatas: We Want

That car is rather interesting to watch in person - seeing the Miata driving around while hearing the V8 exhaust note is like watching a movie where someone's dubbed in the wrong sound effects.

Comment

A buddy of mine is finishing one for road racing. Very nice install.

Comment

I should do this to my wifes MX5 Miata.Then again I like living. ;D ;D

Comment

I bought a '71 Vega once as a rolling chassis that was set up for a big block Chevy. Made a deal with some guy for a warmed over 427 and installed it. That car would go any way but straight, and I nearly killed myself at least twice, so I sold it and made money.

This miata reminds me of that Vega. Freakin rollerskate.

Comment

Eye Opening experience. Being 6ft tall with 1ft of it being neck, my head protrudes far over the windsheild of what would normally be called a raindow mobile. Instead, I was riding a 425hp 9inch reared Miata with an LSX in it. Mind you this was in 2004, this was when a 400hp LS was the bomb especially in anything other than a vette. The car had 6 flowmasters on it, 2 race mufflers and then two 3 chambers out the back, total sleeper, unless at a stop light. We got on the entrance ramp, and he rolled into it in second and proceeded to bang gears until I had to close my eyes and pray, and we hadn't made it to the highway yet. So it easily did 120mph in a rolling 1/8 mile. Totally sick, almost pulled as hard as a 900hp c5, or maybe it was the fact I was already in a death trap suv speed bump, that made it seem so fast, I guess we'll never know. But it was wicked scary, and totally cool, I want one in the I'm not so liberal kind of way.

Comment

A "rainbow mobile". LOL. I can see wearing a pastel leisure suit and scarf ala Mr. Furley and wiping some smirks off some unsuspecting ricers

Comment

My battery went bad on my car.My wife wanted to drive me to work.I told her to drop me off a few blocks away.They are a neat little car just extremely to get in out of.Reminds me of what do fat chicks and mopeds have in common.Both fun to ride as long as your friends dont see you. ;D

Comment

Working...
                X