Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHRA's Angelle Sampey Retires From Drag Racing as the Most Winning Female Racer Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHRA's Angelle Sampey Retires From Drag Racing as the Most Winning Female Racer Ever

Re: NHRA's Angelle Sampey Retires From Drag Racing as the Most Winning Female Racer Ever

Shirley Muldowney...how can we miss you when you won't go away? She was cranky when she was young, and has only gotten worse.

Comment

Re: NHRA's Angelle Sampey Retires From Drag Racing as the Most Winning Female Racer Ever

The last time I saw her was at the Mile High Nationals in Denver. It was very hot that weekend but she made it even hotter wearing her racing leather bottoms and a small tight tank-top t-shirt. WOW what a gal!

Comment

If Angelle wants to retire, OK by me.
        I don't think I could handle another teary-eyed interview in the shutdown area.
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

She did it to her self she bitch about anything

Comment

thought pro stock bike is an exhibition class

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
              thought pro stock bike is an exhibition class
              It's Not?
              PSB when at the drags is equal to a commercial on TV ...it gives you a chance to get up and go to the bathroom and grab something to eat till the good stuff is back up!

Comment

Nobody can pitch a fit like Shirley. If I never see anything about her again it will be too soon. What a PITA.

NHRA should ditch PSB and install TF Harley if they think they need a bike class. Even if it was just an 8 bike field, it would be a lot more fun to watch.

Comment

sucks about Angelle Sampey retiring.

Shirleys interview was hilarious. ;D

Shirley Muldowney on how it used to be 2010.mpg

Comment

Cranky or not if you know drag racing you have to respect what Shirley Muldowney accomplished, and your only fooling yourself if you think it was easy. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by LXbuilder
                      Cranky or not if you know drag racing you have to respect what Shirley Muldowney accomplished, and your only fooling yourself if you think it was easy. ;)
                      Amen to that...long live Shirley Muldowney,she'll always be the queen of drag racing in my book.

Angelle is breaking her string of last names begining with "S"...Drago? :

Comment

Originally posted by bullet
                        sucks about Angelle Sampey retiring.

Shirleys interview was hilarious. ;D

Shirley Muldowney on how it used to be 2010.mpg

Awesome video. She's the best.
                        I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

rest in peace lucille lee

Comment

replace PSB with snowmobiles
                            or riding lawnmowers

Comment

Working...
                            X