No announcement yet.

Awesome Video: Huge Trucks Flying Through the Air At Crazy Mud Bogging Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Video: Huge Trucks Flying Through the Air At Crazy Mud Bogging Event

Re: Awesome Video: Huge Trucks Flying Through the Air At Crazy Mud Bogging Event

Now these mud trucks are really popular in florida and a few other places and I find them cool for what they are but this video really supprises me I have never seen these thing do much more than muscle thru some mud pits.....but seeing them hit jumps like that is impressive....I would have never guessed that those type rigs could handle that....I bet the driver is getting the snot knocked out of him/her tho....
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Re: Awesome Video: Huge Trucks Flying Through the Air At Crazy Mud Bogging Event

Reminded me of Professor Fate's Hannibal 8 from The Great Race

Comment

Some of those trucks look so ungainly that I was surprised to seem them putting on a show like this. Quite a show that's for sure.

Comment

Too much awesome for one video - must watch more!

Comment

check out trucksgonewild.com for more crazy stuff like that
            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Will we be seeing that kind of action at NED this year?

Comment

Working...
              X