Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspended NASCAR Driver Jeremy Mayfield's Ex-Brother In Law Suspended From NASCAR For Drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspended NASCAR Driver Jeremy Mayfield's Ex-Brother In Law Suspended From NASCAR For Drugs

Re: Suspended NASCAR Driver Jeremy Mayfield's Ex-Brother In Law Suspended From NASCAR For Drugs

I saw this the other day and never got around to sharing it, but I pretty much thought the same about the defense team. The conspiracy continues. ;D

Comment

Re: Suspended NASCAR Driver Jeremy Mayfield's Ex-Brother In Law Suspended From NASCAR For Drugs

"Mayfield's defense team, headed by Mark Geragos must be absolutely loving this news. If Keith ever makes it on the witness stand at a potential Mayfield/NASCAR court battle, it'll be open season for the defense team. "

This guy is screwed. Mark Geragos is just marginally better than a guilty plea when it comes to legal defense. He defended Scott Peterson in California a few years back after he killed his seventh-month pregnant wife Laci, ostensibly because he didn't want to be a daddy. Unsuccessfully. Peterson is sitting in San Quentin, waiting to be put to sleep, and Geragos is a 3 bedroom home in Modesto wealthier for his failure.

I don't follow NASCAR much, but anyone who retains this mound of excrement for their legal defense is going to need a Tiger Woods sized PR firm to pick up the pieces when it's all over.

Comment

This just adds to my doubts about this whole case against Mayfield. I wonder if the prosecution will offer the brother-in-law a deal for his testimony ??? ;) ;D. You gotta know NASCAR is cringing over this one. I am surprised they suspended this guy or even announced the drug test since it really hurts their case when their star witness is as bad as they claim Mayfield is. And the soap opera continues............

Comment

Working...
        X