Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Find: Big Willie's 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona Street Racer

Re: eBay Find: Big Willie's 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona Street Racer

I've gotta admit, it DOES have the Joe Dirt vibe...

Comment

Hell I think they ought to put a photo of
      this car in Webster's dictionary under the word

'cool'

8)
      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

That Thunderbolt scoop is one of the few that seems to look good with the stock Superbird fender scoops. Of course, no hoodscoop screams "1960s" more than a T-Bolt!

It looks like some red paint is bleeding through. I'd like to read even more about the history of Big Willie's Daytona.

Comment

Justice would be him being able to buy it back. Though I think that will only happen if he sells his house.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Here is the motor that was suppose to go in that car-all alum Kieth Black Street Hemi. The Hemi is currently being freshin up and restored.

Comment

EthelkilledFred:

I dug out an old "Car Life" magazine profile of Big Willie and Street Racers, Inc. from 1969 over the weekend. It clearly shows Big Willie with a red Daytona sponsored by a local Dodge Dealer. Is this the same Daytona that's currently for sale? If so, why the respray? If not, what happened to the red Daytona?

And what's the story behind that Imperial in the background of the KB hemi photo. Was Big Willie doing field research for Iacocca's Diplomat-based Fifth Avenue?

Comment

Working...
              X