Garlits Car Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garlits Car Show

I just came back from the car show at Don Garlits Museum and have around 200 pictures. I have never posted here before and would like to put up the pictures but do not know how. Please o wise guys learn me some!

Re: Garlits Car Show

WT --

You need to upload them to a host like Photobucket and then place the links to the photos from photobucket in the post (use the ones that start with [IMG] so the pics show up in the post here on BS. When we are able to complete our upgrade you'll be able to upload directly.

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Sounds like someone's been having fun there!

If uploading and posting them to/from Photobucket is to much to handle for you, you may also email them to me and I'll put them online for you if you want.

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

OK I just finished uploading them all to photobucket and listed the page below. Brian do your stuff.

The weather was just wonderful and not too hot, which for Florida is unusual. There were a lot more cars there that I did not take pictures of, but these are the ones that i really liked. I also got to meet and speak a little with the Big Man himself, which for me was the greatest. Since I was a kid I have been reading about "Big Daddy" and unfortunately was never able to see him in action but found him to be a very gracious host. There is also in the album a few small videos of various things running that might be interesting.

Comment

Brian will probably stop, stare and drool for a long while when seing this baby... ;)

www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

There are a couple of videos of that thing running. I hope the sound comes through. I dont have quick time on my laptop so I cannot open them myself right now.

Comment

DON GARLITS
              the all time , number 1 , king of all hot rodders !!!!
              built his own motors - chassis - body work
              and of course , a major league smokey yunick fan

Comment

I know that this image is not the easist to read (you'll have to increase the picture size) but here is Big Daddy describing the early days in the May 10 Hemmings Muscle Machine. The junkie is just so bangshifted approved.

a.k.a. - arrowhead from joysey

"They're no good for you. all they ever think about are cars" (GTO/Warren Oates) - Two Lane Blacktop

Comment

Working...
                X