Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gallery: The March 2010 Long Beach Swap Meet

Re: Gallery: The March 2010 Long Beach Swap Meet

If I could only own one Mopar that '69 Bee would be it, it's even my favorite color! Now that I live only 20 minutes away instead of 3 hours I should probably go check out Long Beach, it's been 10+ years.
    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary 351C
      If I could only own one Mopar that '69 Bee would be it, it's even my favorite color! Now that I live only 20 minutes away instead of 3 hours I should probably go check out Long Beach, it's been 10+ years.
      Yes, you should go. The car coral alone is worth the $8 bucks entry fee. Bring one of the Montegos and park there. Same price as a walk in and closer to the vendors. I want to see those Montegos anyways.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

all super bees are way cool - well pre 73 - -------68-69 were pretty nice , looked like they were designed for N 50 15 bias tires out back

Comment

Thanks for the caption's too. Who do we have to shoot about the Chevy 350 in the Riviera???
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan
            all super bees are way cool - well pre 73 - -------68-69 were pretty nice , looked like they were designed for N 50 15 bias tires out back
            I totally agree. Others include 70 Chevelle, 71 Mustang, 72 Torino, 73 Monte Carlo, 69 Charger, the list continues.

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick
            Thanks for the caption's too. Who do we have to shoot about the Chevy 350 in the Riviera???
            I didn't see the owner. I've seen the car before, but never with the hood open. I was hoping for a dual quad nail head.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Lots of cool cars out there in Long Beach. Thanks Scott!
              The owner of the 71 Chevelle in pic 34 must not have seen the big gnarly dent in the drivers door when they restored it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rustang
                Lots of cool cars out there in Long Beach. Thanks Scott!
                The owner of the 71 Chevelle in pic 34 must not have seen the big gnarly dent in the drivers door when they restored it.
                That was recent body work. It wasn't there the last time I saw it.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X