Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Circle Track Racing Organization: The Wicked Good Vintage Racing Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Circle Track Racing Organization: The Wicked Good Vintage Racing Association

Re: Cool Circle Track Racing Organization: The Wicked Good Vintage Racing Association

hey, more than loring land speed going on.

I hung out at the speedway 95 for a short time, years ago... I really wanted in on racing after the insanity I witnessed at unity raceway as a young teen, in the 80s..
    I changed my mind. :

Very humble hobby for most, it is a way to learn how to keep going cheaply. It instilled what it is to keep going without much.
    good stuff.

I know it has one up on the "lemons" racing stuff..in reality.

Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Re: Cool Circle Track Racing Organization: The Wicked Good Vintage Racing Association

I wish there was something like this out this way, i wouldnt miss one race...this is friggn awesome.
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

That's totally wicked!! Oops, Chad owns the word 'wicked'. Looks like I owe him a quarter. Two quarters.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

chad is west coast, hes not allowed to use "wicked" thats a east coast word for brian - lol

building a 60s era circle track car but street legal version is another one of those wish list cars

btw are there any videos of these guys tearing it up ?
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Working...
          X