Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad Mamma Slamma: Tom Myers' ADRL Pro Nitrous '70 Duster From Andy McCoy Race Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Mamma Slamma: Tom Myers' ADRL Pro Nitrous '70 Duster From Andy McCoy Race Cars

Re: Bad Mamma Slamma: Tom Myers' ADRL Pro Nitrous '70 Duster From Andy McCoy Race Cars

They should have just done the whole body in Lexan. The car looks five times better with the body off, the fabrication is beautiful.

Comment

Re: Bad Mamma Slamma: Tom Myers' ADRL Pro Nitrous '70 Duster From Andy McCoy Race Cars

Awesome car & Chassis, a piece of Artwork for sure, I don't think I even want to know the price!

Comment

Ridiculously cool.
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

This is just Evil. ;D

Comment

You often times here people talk about being amazed by what we as humans are capable of building......that's usually in regards to things like the pyramids, space shuttle, etc....

To me, THIS is the stuff that I look at shaking my head in awe that we are able to create. That thing is 100% badass in every department!!
            www.Nightmare-Motorsports.com

Comment

It would be cool to pair this with a stock Duster for a photo shoot. The similarities beyond the name would be...um...well, few, if any!

Very cool! Gotta love the door slammers!

Comment

Working...
              X