Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preview Video: A Look at Some of the WCHRA Competitors You Can Watch This Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview Video: A Look at Some of the WCHRA Competitors You Can Watch This Weekend

Re: Preview Video: A Look at Some of the WCHRA Competitors You Can Watch This Weekend

Now thats a class for guys who know how to dial in a chassis. Look at that Imp...no drama, just a bit of daylight under the front tires, and it goes. Next they will come up with a class requiring G78-15 snow tires, and guys will find a way to make them hook up.

Comment

Re: Preview Video: A Look at Some of the WCHRA Competitors You Can Watch This Weekend

Originally posted by oldrustycars
      Now thats a class for guys who know how to dial in a chassis. Look at that Imp...no drama, just a bit of daylight under the front tires, and it goes. Next they will come up with a class requiring G78-15 snow tires, and guys will find a way to make them hook up.
      You make me feel warm and fuzzy inside..and at times I get it right...LOL..The car belongs to Richard Gabel out of Fresno,Ca...It's SBC powered with a single carb. I installed the Chassisworks Battle Cruiser ladder bars under that car and caged it back in the late 90's or early 00's....he and his Dad(the enigne builder) drove it to my shop...had the work done...drove it back to Fresno...then took it to Famoso and ripped off low 10's with no NOS....It was ALL STEEL back then....now it's gotten lighter....and it will be running in the Outlaw 8.5 class. I've known Richard since he was a kid ridin around in Mom's Impy...If that Impy could talk...LOL
      The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Working...
      X