No announcement yet.

Crazy Fail Video: Aussie Guy Almost Runs Over The Starter While Doing a Burnout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Fail Video: Aussie Guy Almost Runs Over The Starter While Doing a Burnout

http://www.bangshift.com/blog/Crazy-...a-Burnout.html

Re: Crazy Fail Video: Aussie Guy Almost Runs Over The Starter While Doing a Burnout

No burnout clip....1980 Street Machine Nationals.....OOOPS
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Re: Crazy Fail Video: Aussie Guy Almost Runs Over The Starter While Doing a Burnout

Pretty sure that is not the right video, but I really liked the video of the '80 Nationals. Kinda gives a nice feel for the period. Makes me wanna tunnel ram and radius my Ranchero.
      Bakersfield, CA.

Comment

Sorry gang. It's fixed now, and well worth watching. The starter decides that moving quick is a good idea. Check it out.
        "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

i'd guess the roadster had water on the front tires when he went to do a burnout, you can see the front wheels not rotating
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Thanks for posting, thats (1985 or so) about the first time I went to that track (heathcote park), brought back great memories!

Comment

Glad you liked the vids. Yes we did used to wear our shorts that short.

The '80 Nationals is a personal favourite. Hot Rod magazine summed it up best when they said all you needed then was a used muscle car, slotted mags and a blower.

Comment

Working...
              X