Barris Kustoms Releases a Custom 2010 Camaro, We Release Our Lunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Barris Kustoms Releases a Custom 2010 Camaro, We Release Our Lunch

the Caddy Hearse was his last cool custom. (The one with the gargoyle painted down the sides.) It all went to hell when he customized a Prius.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I placed my order for 2, 1 to crap on and 1 to cover it up with.

Comment

sorry, and you can remove this post if need be, but barris wasn't going after the grease monkey car guy..
        this thing has got hip hop car guy written all over it..
        and i'll bet, you'll see tem sell and shown at shows right beside the 76 caprice with 28's

Comment

Did the "Transformers" Camaro get a make-over? How did I miss THAT?! Man, suffer one little coma and the world goes to heck in a hand basket! I suppose next you're gonna tell me that Twisted Sister broke up?!

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
            sorry, and you can remove this post if need be, but barris wasn't going after the grease monkey car guy..
            this thing has got hip hop car guy written all over it..
            and i'll bet, you'll see tem sell and shown at shows right beside the 76 caprice with 28's
            When has Barris ever gone after the grease monkey car guy? Certainly not with the "kustom" Prius. :'( :D

Hip hop? I don't see it. Hip hop is Dub Magazine, a place where this "kustom" ain't gonna be showing up in any time soon.

I think someone swapped his pills the day he dreamed this one up.

Brian
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Not that the "new" Camaro has that much going for it in the looks department to begin with. The wise man will put his money on the new Challenger. ;)

Running for cover... ;D

Comment

Working...
              X