No announcement yet.

Historic Carnage Collection: Wreckage, Heroism, and Exploding Trucks Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historic Carnage Collection: Wreckage, Heroism, and Exploding Trucks Edition

Re: Historic Carnage Collection: Wreckage, Heroism, and Exploding Trucks Edition

That's the largest Douglas fir I've ever seen :o I would have assumed it was a redwood or sequoia. I'm loving these pics and it's awesome you continue to share them.

Comment

Re: Historic Carnage Collection: Wreckage, Heroism, and Exploding Trucks Edition

Interesting Boston factoid!

In the last photo of the overturned crane, it mentions that traffic was diverted onto Bay State Rd, which is in Boston. If you ever come into town and want to park for a Sox game for free, you need to check out Bay State road in the late afternoon. There's some college buildings there and the kids/professors ditch out in the afternoon. It's a little walk to Fenway, but you'll avoid the $30 minimum you'll pay otherwise.

The other bonus is that you need to get there well before game time, so there's plenty of time to "tank up" at the Cask n'Flagon, Baseball Tavern, or other bar of your choosing.
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
      X