Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Coverage: Hundreds of Photos from the Goodguys Del Mar Nationals

Re: Event Coverage: Hundreds of Photos from the Goodguys Del Mar Nationals

Great job, Chad. Looking forward to video of the autocross. I wannas see your Bel Air flying around the curves with all that expensive production flying around in it's back.

That patinaed Vette has me drooling. I blame Freiburger for that affliction.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Who's this? Looks familar, maybe....

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

i never go anywhere

Comment

Great coverage guys!! Any info on that blue 65 stang coupe??...that thing is ultra tough!

Comment

Chad,
            Thanks for the shot of my car on Fridays coverage (print 159). I would have liked to say hello but was too busy shooting the bull and drinking a beer (notice mug in hand) to see you take the picture. Great show as always and Sat. really rocked.

Doug

Comment

Dumb question: Why can't I send (or save) individual photos of cars from these galleries?
              I've tried everything I could think of and must resort to looking like a dumbshit to get help.
              Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax
                Dumb question: Why can't I send (or save) individual photos of cars from these galleries?
                I've tried everything I could think of and must resort to looking like a dumbshit to get help.
                Here's what to do.

Copy/paste the URL below the photo into a new window and you'll be able to save the photo and use can use that link in an e-mail as well

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Thanks. Practiced it a few times, and I think I've got it!
                  Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Working...
                  X