Event Coverage: Show and Cruise photos from the 9th Lonestar Roundup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Event Coverage: Show and Cruise photos from the 9th Lonestar Roundup

Great seeing everyone at the show it was the best one yet I already cant wait till next year.........Great pics everyone.

I would have had some decent pics if this guy wouldnt have been in every picture lol

Comment

LMAO gawd do I look like a dork - and that hat geeezzzzzz , but I didnt get sun burnt, thats what matters LOL
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclone03
        BTW when that Green 64 AFX came in ,I saw it drive up the road,I was drawn to it.Imagine my Ford Guy disappointment when I found the BB Chevy! Other than that the REAR relocation was very well done,the front strait axle not so much
        The green AFX Fairline belongs to Oscar Vera from Pharr, Texas. Do a search on Youtube for Oscar Vera and there are two video's of him testing the car on the street. By the way, they drove the car home from Austin, Texas all the way to Pharr, Texas. That's about a 5 hour drive, with open headers...LOL! :D

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR
          LMAO gawd do I look like a dork - and that hat geeezzzzzz , but I didnt get sun burnt, thats what matters LOL

I am still waiting for my order of kungpow chicken and fried rice

Comment

Working...
          X