Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Thread: Saving A Rare 427 Impala Custom Coupe From Certain Doom

Re: Great Thread: Saving A Rare 427 Impala Custom Coupe From Certain Doom

Somebody better go by Rebeldryver's place and make sure he's okay after seeing this! Good to see cars like this one get saved.

Comment

Graphic example of the difference between a West Texas car and an East Texas car.

Comment

Thumpin455 could fix it !

Comment

Originally posted by Swepty
          Somebody better go by Rebeldryver's place and make sure he's okay after seeing this! Good to see cars like this one get saved.
          the 68 Custom coupe is my least favorite body style of the 60's Impy's. The nine mile long trunk lid is a put off. I appreciate the rarity and it's unique options. He'll need a half dozen parts cars to fix it. I appreciate the tenacity that it will take to do that.

I have to say that his frame looks in better shape than my old 69 custom coupe was. It's complete. Mine was missing 24-30 inches on both rails above the rear axle.

This was that heap. I drove it from nebraska to Cali before realizing it's missing bits.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

And we see that there was OrangeJulius stop involved...... ;D
            Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Tree huggers won't like this thread

Just look at all the trees that were cut
              down to get the car out

;D
              Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Working...
              X