Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic Carnage Friday Edition: Train Wreck, Flipped Divco, Cheap Labor, Box Truck Wheelie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic Carnage Friday Edition: Train Wreck, Flipped Divco, Cheap Labor, Box Truck Wheelie

Re: Classic Carnage Friday Edition: Train Wreck, Flipped Divco, Cheap Labor, Box Truck Wheelie

Nice to see so little has changed when it comes to wages for truck drivers...

Comment

Re: Classic Carnage Friday Edition: Train Wreck, Flipped Divco, Cheap Labor, Box Truck Wheelie

In the article re: the B.U. students whose car was struck by the truck, at the end it states that the students were taken to the hospital to be treated for shock. Yeah, if I saw something that big barreling down on me, I'd probably go into shock, too! They were probably shocked that they weren't killed!

Comment

AMEN to the truck driver quote

Comment

Classic Carnage Friday Edition: Train Wreck, Flipped Divco, Cheap Labor, Box Truck Wheelie

I like how the fireman just washed away the gasoline. Down the storm drain and into Boston Harbor.

Comment

Working...
          X