Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shop Tour: We hang out at Diversified Creations

Re: Shop Tour: We hang out at Diversified Creations

now thats my kinda speed/performance shop, btw whats up with the neglected S10 next to the canyon
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Thanks for the write up Chad. ;D

We do carry Cherry Bomb mufflers, but don't stock them. We only have so much room, and I like to stock a lot of different things.

The black S-10 is my son's first car. We built it when he was 15. We modified the small block in it, lowered it, and taught him to prep a truck for paint. He drove it through high school. When he graduated he got a S-10 Xtreme, and this one became his hot rod. We built a Dart headed 355 with 250hp of spray. It would not hook up, so we installed a rear frame kit with a narrowed 9". We had a "real" paint job done, but before it was finished he fell in love and moved across the state to go to the same college as her.

It sat in my barn for years and was never touched. After we moved into this location he wanted to bring it here to work on it. That was 3 years ago, and it has not been touched. Recently, he has started ordering parts for it, so you never know.

In his defense, he has a LS1 powered Trans Am, and a LQ9 powered lifted ZR2 Blazer. He also has the option to drive any of my fleet, so he is not hurting for something to drive.

Comment

Mike, my adoption papers are in the mail. :D
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Your wife has great taste, that jeep is awesome.

Comment

I will be coming down to see you next week after I get back from Talladega. I only need a couple of parts to finish my motor.
            Coming at you live from the birthplace of GM,Flint,Mi. Where your car is worth more than the property it's parked on.

Comment

What a great speed shop! Mike and the gang at Diversified are a class act. I wish I were 900mi closer, it would make the drive easier. : Thanks again Mike for all your help with my LT1 project. With fingers crossed, it will be ready for Drag Week. ;D
              Living the dream!

Comment

Working...
              X