Old Stock Car Goodness: The Historic Grand National Stock Car Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Stock Car Goodness: The Historic Grand National Stock Car Association

Re: Old Stock Car Goodness: The Historic Grand National Stock Car Association

Keenly appropriate on Earth Day, right? When stock cars were cars and men were men.

Comment

When stock cars were cars and men were men.
      Dang. Beat me to it.
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Guess that's why I drag race. Don't have the luxury of 500 miles to makes up for being slow on the draw. ;D

Comment

where could one find these same wheels like the ones on this car ?

[imghttp://historicgrandnational.com/images/winecountry07/_A1G9695.jpg][/img]

i know there are alot of steel wheel companies out there, what im curious about is the style, width, and offset
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR
            where could one find these same wheels like the ones on this car ?

i know there are alot of steel wheel companies out there, what im curious about is the style, width, and offset

Comment

most that make the wheels in house can make anything u'd want..
              even the gt500's in those offsets

Comment

Wow that is bitchin!! So cool that the owners bring these out to be seen and driven.

Comment

Working...
                X