Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Historic Promo Video: Chevrolet's Promo Movie Selling Ram-Jet Fuel Injection for 1957

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historic Promo Video: Chevrolet's Promo Movie Selling Ram-Jet Fuel Injection for 1957

Re: Historic Promo Video: Chevrolet's Promo Movie Selling Ram-Jet Fuel Injection for 1957

link to utube not working, at least fer me

Comment

Re: Historic Promo Video: Chevrolet's Promo Movie Selling Ram-Jet Fuel Injection for 1957

Link fixed -- embedding not working for some reason.

Just hit the link
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

that was badass.

I wonder how it worked? was it reliable when it first came out?
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Sorry for the embed issue. My bad. Fixed now. LOL

I've talked to my dad about them, because he hung out with the guys that worked on them , and they seemed pretty good back then, but race guys changed them over most of the time.
          "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

That was interesting. The original MAF sensor :D
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Funny, the first tunnel ram intakes I ever seen was a Chevy FI unit with the top machined off and a 2x4bbl carb adapter welded on. Worked like a charm, a hell of a lot faster than the ram jet FI.

Thanks chevy for the first tunnel ram intakes.

Comment

Working...
              X