Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awesome Sleeper Video: An Aussie Plumbing Van That Goes Low 11s at 126 MPH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Sleeper Video: An Aussie Plumbing Van That Goes Low 11s at 126 MPH!

Re: Awesome Sleeper Video: An Aussie Plumbing Van That Goes Low 11s at 126 MPH!

That thing will go "DEEP" into the 10's or maybe better if he can get it to handle, did you see how many times he had to get out of it, Where's "Wild Willie Borsch" when we need him! What a sleeper that thing would be!

Comment

I believe he drove about 1600 feet to get down the 1320. You guys ever see the guys that get turbo 2.2 Dodge minivans into the 11's?

Comment

Doing it with a passenger too!
        -Jim
        "I can fix it. My old man is a television repairman. He's got the ULTIMATE set of tools."

Comment

That thing was black trackin' @ the stripe !!!
          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

That is sweet. :D
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Looks like a sleeper, sounds like a puller truck.
              The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

The guy was (dont know if he still is) using that as his work vehicle every day!

Comment

Working...
                X