Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a Good Ol' Boy: JC France Skates on Charges, Allowed to Race Again

Re: Just a Good Ol' Boy: JC France Skates on Charges, Allowed to Race Again

I bet his company urine samples keep getting swapped with Mayfields, or just have a higher coke threshold :
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I was gonna e-mail NASCAR, but I can't find a way
      to do so. I was gonna send them a burning bag of shit,
      or at least an email that was full of toxic words,
      and asking why this scumbag can get away with
      what is an obvious breaking of their rules, along with
      a handful of felony type laws.
      >

Comment

This isn't car or NASCAR related, but I thought this was a very bold and truthful editorial I read today. The NFL's hypocrasy.

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

That beard MUST be some sort of crime.

Comment

Appearances aren't everything, but he sure looks like a redneck cocaine user.
            The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

He's my new illustration to clients about the difference between "legal" and "moral".
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Appearances aren't always an indicator, but are usually spot on. Can you say "White trash with money :-X?" My kids can!

Comment

And the NASCAR soap opera goes on........

The only way to stop this crap is through the France's pocketbook. Though it is a deep and well stocked pocketbook it can be affected. The only way to do this is to boycott all things NASCAR including their sponsors. There is no other way. We can make fun of NASCAR and the France demagogues. We can laugh and joke about the inequities between Mayfield and JC France. We can fuss and fume. But none of this will do one thing to stop what has happened in NASCAR and its leading family, if the public goes on attending NASCAR races, watching them on TV, buying NASCAR souvenirs, supporting those that sponsor NASCAR and the teams that participate in NASCAR. And this is not true just for the Cup series, but each and every series that has any connection with NASCAR. If we are not willing to do this, and to let NASCAR, its teams, sponers and track owners why we are dong it, NASCAR will continue cobbling up our money, and laughing all the way to the bank.

Comment

well..
                    no matter,..
                    what , should nascar have done,
                    in the court of law, they dropped all charges, be it right or wrong..
                    he's off the hook..
                    and even if he is guilty of all the charges he beat, he was found not guilty, and cut loose..
                    nascar has no choice(family member or not) to let him race, untill they test him and it comes back +
                    and with the mayfield case, I'm sure, family member or not, HE WILL BE RANDOMLY TESTED..
                    and if he is, dumb enough to be still running down lines,, will not be racing for long..
                    as of now, nascar never tested him and the courts dropped the case..
                    nascar isn't stupid.. I'll bet that , this france will be tested , more than anyother racer, if not for anything more than no more bad media..
                    untill found guilty nascar CAN'T do a thing..
                    and as sad as that may sound, it's the way it should be.. we still work on the not guilty, untill found guilty, RIGHT..
                    this guy will be pissing in a cup for a long time.. and if he ever gets a +testing, they'll pull him faster than you can say mayfield

Comment

Originally posted by IRONHEAD
                      well..
                      no matter,..
                      he's off the hook..
                      and even if he is guilty of all the charges he beat, he was found not guilty, and cut loose..
                      nascar has no choice(family member or not) to let him race, untill they test him and it comes back +
                      and with the mayfield case, I'm sure, family member or not, HE WILL BE RANDOMLY TESTED..
                      and if he is, dumb enough to be still running down lines,, will not be racing for long..
                      nascar isn't stupid.. I'll bet that , this france will be tested , more than anyother racer, if not for anything more than no more bad media..
                      and as sad as that may sound, it's the way it should be.. we still work on the not guilty, untill found guilty, RIGHT..
                      this guy will be pissing in a cup for a long time.. and if he ever gets a +testing, they'll pull him faster than you can say mayfield
                      You are absolutely correct. Nothing legal can be done in regard to JC France. However, NASCAR's behavior on the whole drug issue has been abysmal and therefore they are complicit in the drug and behavior problems within their ranks. Other sporting leagues and most business have a much better record in this area than does NASCAR.

Comment

Originally posted by JRoberts
                        Originally posted by IRONHEAD
                        well..
                        no matter,..
                        he's off the hook..
                        You are absolutely correct. Nothing legal can be done in regard to JC France. However, NASCAR's behavior on the whole drug issue has been abysmal and therefore they are complicit in the drug and behavior problems within their ranks. Other sporting leagues and most business have a much better record in this area than does NASCAR.
                        true, but if nascar never tested him before(and more than likely never was)
                        they are kinda shit out of luck..
                        they should've tested him right after the cuffed and stuffed,, but the lawyers more than likely stopped that, as it hurt his legal case..
                        all they can do now, is test him,
                        and he has a choice, stay clean and know he dodged a bullet, or go back to the stuff he was into and get popped,,
                        and I'm sure, the "family" sat him down and told this clown to "not make us out as fools"
                        for him, he got lucky, for nascar, the best thing that can happen is this dog goes back to his old self, and nascar pops him, and he is benched/sidelined/banned.. cause that take alot of teeth out of mayfields case if they do pop him , and ban him..
                        won't take long to see what way this plays out..

Comment

You are correct without test evidence and the free pass due to legal snags when he was arrested, there is little that could be done now. But I am afriad I'm too big a cynic. I'd be surprised if JC France gets tested or has gotten chastised at all by the "family." I would guess a wink and a nod, woujld be about as far as things have gone. Hope I'm wrong, but somehow I have a hard time believing I am.

Comment

Originally posted by JRoberts
                            You are correct without test evidence and the free pass due to legal snags when he was arrested, there is little that could be done now. But I am afriad I'm too big a cynic. I'd be surprised if JC France gets tested or has gotten chastised at all by the "family." I would guess a wind and a nod, woujld be about as far as things have gone. Hope I'm wrong, but somehow I have a hard time believing I am.
                            pending law suits can change a "families, " actions ;)

Comment

After the Mayfield debacle, this whole thing reaks of do as we say, not as we do. What little interest I had in notcar is gone.
                              "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Working...
                              X