Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Is the Dodge Caliber going to be the next recall victim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News: Is the Dodge Caliber going to be the next recall victim?

Re: Breaking News: Is the Dodge Caliber going to be the next recall victim?

Yeah, I gotta call BS on this. (Not BangShift, the other kind of BS). Last I heard, they haven't verified ONE case of a Toyota running away with the driver. Wasn't Edmunds.com offering a cool mil to anyone who could prove it happened? People just don't know how to drive anymore is part of the problem. The other part is nothing is anyone fault. I'm guessing the Caliber driver got a speeding ticket, and had to blame someone. Or he was behind in his payments, and wanted Dodge to buy it back.
    I used to have a sticky throttle on my 66 Impala. I'd just punch it a couple times and it would be fine.

Comment

Re: Breaking News: Is the Dodge Caliber going to be the next recall victim?

Now that Caliber is one fugly abomination. Who the hell designs these things?!?

And yeah, what's the point of this drive by wire cr@p in cars? The old linkage systems are all but flawless... in all my decades of driving all sorts of old cars and trucks (some in pretty sorry condition) I've never had a throttle stick on me. Not once.

Comment

Working...
      X